Wednesday, October 28, 2009

There are rooms to make sinners out of such lovely lads.

Dear Diary,

Whoever thought that putting me in a blazer and some awful wool skirt would end well was mental. "There is no way I can make this attractive," I thought as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I pulled my skirt up higher on my waist so that it would look shorter and more... proportional. It didn't help. I sighed and let the skirt fall back to slightly above knee length. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed two hair ties. If I was forced into doing this school uniform thing, I was going to Britney Spears- it. Ponytails all the way.

Xavier, who had previously been adjusting his uniform in the mirror of my bathroom, walked into my room and eyed me up and down. I shrugged. No improvement. Xavier, on the other hand, looked fantastic. Doesn't he always? Don't you just freaking hate that? The prep boy look was doing him favors, especially with the casual way he styled it with his slightly unbuttoned shirt, jacket, and undone tie. He looked into my full length mirror and tousled his hair. He definitely seemed to be going for the "Just been shagged" look.

"Would you fuck me?" he asked me as he continued to stare at his reflection in the mirror. I didn't reply and he smirked. "I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard."

"No wonder you started being into guys," I murmured under my breath. "It's the closest you can get to actually having sex with yourself."

"What was that?" Xavier asked, finally tearing his eyes away from his reflection.

"Nothing, honey," I replied and smiled sweetly. He smirked, obviously having caught what I had said the first time around, and pinched my cheek. Geez. I hate that.

Xavier grabbed his book of the day, The Metamorphosis by Kafka, and collapsed onto my bed. "Remember when we had different dorm rooms?" I chuckled.

"We still do," Xavier replied off-handedly. "My dorm room is for storing my book collection and my drug collection. And for sex."

"And my dorm room?"

"Your dorm room is where we pretend to be healthy, normal human beings," Xavier said, looking up from his book and grinning widely.

Gotta love it.


2 comments:

  1. DUDE. I REMEMBER THE "I'd fuck me" THING. That's from Skins, right?

    Xavier ca make light of any situation, especially drab school uniforms. Oliver will be pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it's from Silence of the Lambs.

    ReplyDelete