Monday, October 19, 2009

That's Why I Love This Town

Mt. Inglefield Preparatory School. My new home. Daddy’s new work place. A world of new opportunities, relationships and dicks.

Redmond. Oliver Redmond. Most people think it’d be terrible to have their dad working at their own school, being able to watch them constantly. But I really enjoy it. It only reminds people even more obnoxiously that I’m richer than the majority of them. Maybe there are two or three kids who are nipping at my father’s heels or even as rich as I am. But most of them can only dream of the salary my dad makes.

If being rich doesn’t define who I am, then being the most openly gay person you’ll ever meet definitely does. At thirteen I realized I wasn’t like other boys but rather I liked other boys. And if I’d rather rub my cock on a guy instead of a girl, then so be it. And I might as well let people know. How else am I going to get any action? Maybe I’m too upfront about being a homosexual but at least people know my name.

My first impression of Inglefield was a satisfactory one. Upscale, fancy, expensive. Although, luckily for me, my dad doesn’t have to pay any tuition since he’s the headmaster which means more money for me to spend on luxuries. This situation, I decided, was not a bad one.

My dad turned me loose so he could go to his office. I successfully found my way to the boys’ dormitories. My father got me a room all to myself. Of course, I wouldn’t mind sharing it with another guy as long as he was hot and boffable. But having a room to myself also has its positives.

Once I dumped my luggage in my room, I decided to talk a walk around Inglefield and gauge the people here. As I walked down the hallways of the dormitories, a brunette was walking towards me. Cute, well-sculpted, obviously gay. Exactly my type.

“Hi there,” I said with a huge grin, hoping my appearance would win him over.

“Uh, hi,” He said, slightly startled. “Are you new here?”

“Yeah,” I answered. “The name’s Oliver.” I informed him as I stuck my hand out. “And you are?”

“Charles,” He returned, shaking my hand awkwardly. I pulled him in, pressed him against the wall and shoved my tongue down his throat. After a few hot moments of both of us enjoying it (even though he was hesitant) Charles shoved me off of him.

“Bloody hell!” He shouted. “What is your problem, you bloody ponce?”

“Obviously in denial,” I commented. “You’re too much effort. I’m sure there are other poofs around here.” I nodded and left to walk to the girls’ dormitories, looking for an old family friend. Of course, I didn’t know where he room was and I didn’t know if she had a cell phone so I waited outside the dormitories until she would, hopefully, walk by.

Finally, she walked by. I stood up and waved to her.

“Genevieve!” I called. She looked up, saw me and smiled widely.

“Oliver!” She returned as she hurried over and hugged me. “How are you?”

“I’m doing well,” I returned. “How are you?”

“I’m doing fine,” She answered. “What brings you here?”

“My dad’s the new headmaster here so I’m attending the school.”

“That’s great!” She told me. “I bet you’ll love it here.”

“Oh, I think I will,” I commented. “Hey, do you know a guy named Charles?”

“Yes, actually,” She said bitterly. “We broke up recently. He’s a total tosser.”

“He’s also an in-denial poof.”

“Really?” She asked.

“It’s obvious,” I told her.

“Really?” She inquired again.

“I’d tell you to ask him but I don’t think he’d admit it,” I replied. “Well, it’s been great to see you but I think I’ll be going back to my dorm now. I hope we have some classes together.”

“Me, too,” Genevieve said. “I’ll talk to you later.”

I nodded and went on my way. Mt. Inglefield isn’t bad at all. Let’s hope it will be as fun as it seems.

1 comment:

  1. Ugghhhhhh. Oliver. I have no clue when I'm bringing Thomas in but it'll be later. I have to do something with this Xavier/Rock guy storyline and I have to contemplate the AWESOMENESS that will be Xavier and Oliver meeting. and Bickering. and la la la. Good day.

    ReplyDelete