Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Like A Boy in Uniform

This morning as I approached my closet, I dreaded what I'd have to adorn for the rest of the school year. I love classy clothes, don't get me wrong. But I don't like boring classy clothes. I like expensive suits with a vest and a dress shirt and a tie and a breast pocket with a fancy silk cloth in it. But my idiot father decided he'd rather have everyone in the school look the same.

There was a lot of arguing on my part. I wouldn't let my dad dress the boys up in black slacks, a plain white dress shirt, a ruby red tie and polished black shoes. What a bore. The girls, I could care less about. I'm sure they'd all look adorable in their black skirts, short high heels, white dress shirt and red tie. Genevieve would fawn over herself in the mirror, I'm sure. But I didn't want to blend in with everyone else. And if I'm forced to dress like every other knave in this school, we might as well look like we didn't let our headmaster dress us.

There is one good thing to this whole uniform situation. Xavier Beckingham. He'll walk into class looking disheveled and uncaring. I'll have to keep myself from getting a hard on imagining him coming in late because he was too busy having sexy with some gorgeous bloke.

We do have suit jackets (blazers for the girls) but those are optional. I would wear the jacket if it didn't just look like a slab of fabric draped around me. The plain black jackets with the ugly Mt. Inglefield crest on the breast will be forgotten in my closet.

In other news, I've met Marie Claire and Xavier. They're an interesting pair. I feel so bad for Marie Claire because she's so sweet, yet I'll be forced to steal her "boyfriend". But all's fair in love and war, as they say. I'm determined to meet Xavier between the sheets ad make the angels sing.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for school uniforms! But I love the "make the angels sing" thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I use that in everything now. One day that will appear in a paper for school of some sort and I will not be ashamed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "And then Washington blockaded the British troops in the Battle of Washington, and his victory made the angels sing."

    ReplyDelete