"Where's your other half?" Genevieve asked as I was copying down notes in science class. She sat down in the seat next to me and sighed. I looked up from my notebook and thought for a moment. For a moment, the image of Xavier bending some girl over a desk and going at it flashed in my mind.
"No idea," I replied.
"Probably shagging the substitute gym teacher," she mused and pulled out her notebook.
"Who's shagging the substitute gym teacher?" inquired the handsome blonde boy who Genevieve was friends with. Oliver, I think his name was. The headmaster's son.
"Her boyfriend", Genevieve mouthed to Oliver. Oliver looked at me and smirked.
"He's not my boyfriend," I shot back and glared briefly at Genevieve. She shrugged her shoulder apologetically at me. "He can shag anybody he wants," I added. "And he will", I thought to myself. Now that Xavier was feeling that everyday at Mt. Inglefield could possibly be he last, he seemed to be determined to work his way through the entire student body.
"Anybody?" Oliver asked. "Who's your non-boyfriend?"
"Xavier Beckingham," Genevieve cut in. Oliver's eyebrows shot up in surprise.
"What?" I asked anxiously. Maybe Oliver's dad had asked him to keep an eye on Xavier until they could discover the source, or non-source, of his tuition.
"My father talks about him," Oliver shrugged. I gulped audibly. "Apparently, he shagged the school nurse so... forcefully that her desk broke."
Right over Oliver's shoulder, I spotted Xavier, who looked a hot mess. He glanced at Oliver, over to me, and smirked. "The nurse recovered," Xavier stated and threw his jacket down on the seat that Genevieve was currently occupying. Genevieve glared at him and stood up so that he could reclaim his rightful seat. "The desk did not."
"Beckingham, I presume," Oliver mused, looking at him up and down with an amused glint in his eyes. Xavier nodded, and turned to face me.
"I say we go over to your house in town tonight," Xavier declared excitedly. "You're mother is still in Niagra Falls, right?"
I nodded. "And my father is with his girlfriend in Peru."
"Girlfriend?" Xavier sneered. "I thought your father had some great revelation that he was into guys."
I shrugged. "Apparently he goes both ways."
"Sounds like my type of guy," Xavier murmured. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that Oliver, who had been talking to Genevieve, had picked up on that part of the conversation and was smirking triumphantly as Genevieve chattered on obliviously.
"So, my house then?" I asked. Xavier nodded and Mrs. Done finally began teaching the class. Halfway through class, I looked back at Oliver, who was staring out of the window and then back at Xavier. Please let this happen, I thought to myself. Xavier might not think that sex alone can keep him here, but I disagreed. Please.
I'm so sad that Xavier hasn't noticed Oliver yet DX but I love Oliver's enthusiasm. I can't wait for this plot to unfold. I love it.
ReplyDeleteXavier, you dog. Why don't you have an STD yet?
Haha, it's funny because I always wonder if I should address that, but then I'm like "Nah." A little unreality is needed.
ReplyDelete