
Laughing with Thomas on the floor of his dorm, with maybe just a little alcohol involved. That's how this all started. The rising action, boys and girls. This is where it gets good.
Over the past week or so, Thomas seemed to be interested in what I had to offer as a friend. Maybe he was curious and maybe he had a secret motive, like I did. But that never really crossed my mind. All I knew was Thomas and I were on the road to becoming fast friends.
I decided to make a surprise visit at his dorm, with a bottle of my father's beautifully aged red wine in my arms. I had debated whether to bring the drink or not. Eventually I said to myself, "Might as well. If it doesn't do any good, at least it won't do any harm."
Thomas opened his door and welcomed me quickly. He seemed to enjoy my presence, which was quite shocking to me. Why would Thomas like me, the weird guy who was an arse to him just a few days before? But no matter. I wasn't going to question a good thing.
We talked about everything we always talked about. People, teachers, classes, films, shows, anything on the face of the earth. Thomas doesn't watch much TV. He just doesn't like it. I've never watched much TV but I'm a big fan of the films, something he doesn't agree on with me. I told him that was subject to change.
Then we started getting into... feelings. And thoughts. Don't get me wrong, I have a whirlwind of feelings and thoughts. But nothing I talk to people about. I'm Oliver Redmond, cocky and confident. I always know what I want. I can't be the confused guy, unsure of everything. That would just ruin the appearance I had built for myself: the gay guy who is just out for some fun and a hot bloke. Actually feeling like I was in love with someone but not being sure... well that was somewhere I didn't want to go.
"Marie-Claire is pretty sweet," Thomas said. Those words almost ripped my heart to shreds, but I don't give up that easily. "And cute."
"She's a fine girl," I added. "But not my cup of tea."
"I can see that," Thomas laughed slightly. His little, breathy laugh that he laughed when he though something really was funny. Obviously, my blunt homosexuality tickled his funny. But I wasn't offending or anything. Quite the contrary, actually. It made me want to kiss him, let him know what that little laugh did to me. I wanted to show him how I felt. So I did. (Hint- here's the climax.)
I leaned over him and pressed my mouth against his. It wasn't passionate or intense, like most of my kisses were. This was more soft and romantic, yet prying. I licked his lips, silently begging him to part them. He obeyed and quickly reacted, moving his body closer to mine and letting me run my tongue along his teeth.
Slowly, we lowered to the floor. Once we were on the floor, we paused to remove our shirts. Thomas had a nice chest. No abs, but it was clear that he was a very fit young man.
I pressed my body to his as I unzipped his pants and mine. I soon realized I was getting hard. So was Thomas. I took this as an opportunity to give Thomas a little hand job, and he returned the favor.
After a while, we both arrived. We were too tired and too happy to move and change our underwear. It may sound gross but at the moment I wasn't really thinking about my tighty-whities.
"That was amazing," Thomas breathed.
"Hell yeah it was," I returned.
"So," Thomas began. "Where does this leave us?"
"I have no idea," I said. "Does it matter right now? I think we both are in a happy position. Let's worry about what to call ourselves later."
"Sounds like a plan," Thomas told me. He smiled his cute little smile and I felt on top of the world.
As happy as I was, I couldn't help thinking about when to tell Thomas I originally befriended him to get into Xavier's pants. Does it even matter anymore? I just know I can't sleep at night knowing that Thomas is being used by someone, especially me.
"Thinking about something?" Thomas inquired, snapping me out of my reverie.
"No," I answered. "Nothing important." He smiled again and we sat in happy silence for a while. No matter what I hide from Thomas, I'll always remember this day as an exceptionally fantastic day.
No comments:
Post a Comment